I got an approval today from someone who used my links! WOW! I do receive an affiliate link for this card, so thank you for your support if you use my link. This is the best available offer to my knowledge.
The Lufthansa Premier Miles & More World MasterCard® (Affiliate Link removed)
- Earn 20,000 award miles with your first purchase or balance transfer2
- Earn an additional 30,000 award miles when you spend $5,000 in
purchases within the first 90 days after account opening
1. Domestic First Class for 12,500 miles in economy, and 17,000 miles in business for a one-way. This is a great value because you can use it on the UA Premium Service LAX-JFK routes and/or the pods in Canada from YVR to YYZ. This is significantly cheaper than using any other miles and there are no fuel surcharges and probably the best use of Miles & More in my opinion.
2. Lufthansa First Class long-haul space for 85,000 miles one-way and fuel surcharges. If you need/want to fly Lufthansa First Class and you don’t have the flexibility with booking more than 14 days out, this is only option with paying retail value. There are fuel surcharges that are between $250 – $450, unfortunately.
3. Mileage bargains which mean business class roundtrip for 55,000 miles to the cities that are featured. You can find this here in this website. They departure cities and booking dates vary and unfortunately fuel surcharges are applied as well.
Application Link: The Lufthansa Premier Miles & More World MasterCard® (affiliate link removed)
Full Disclosure: I only have affiliate links for Barclay, so if you do want to apply for this card in a churn, please consider using my links if you’ve like my blog. I really do appreciate it and you are free to use anyone else’s links for banks that start with Ch and end with Bamex.