YOU HAVE TO USE AN INCOGNITO WINDOW TO SEE THE OFFER.
Chase has had some very good offers today such as the 20k Freedom Offer (which is accessible under my chase link on the right). The bloggers have also been pushing the 40k + 5k affiliate offer which pays them all day, but one link I thought would be worth mentioning is that Chase’s 55k (50k signup + 5k) for the Sapphire Preferred.
To see this you have to use an incognito browser or you will see the 40k offer. Here is a shot of the landing page:
Landing Page Shot:
This is a better offer than my (and other bloggers’) affiliate links, so you shouldn’t be using those unless you really want to support the blogger.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards™.
- Earn 5,000 additional bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Automatically get a 7% Annual Points Dividend on all new points earned on purchases throughout the year – even points you have redeemed.
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to participating frequent travel programs at full value – that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $125
This link does not offer me referral credit. Thanks for reading.
Application Link: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card