This counts as one of the 17464726 times I wish I had a green card and a US credit history. Anyways, US Bank is offering a 30,000 point signup bonus with their Korean Air Skypass Visa Signature with first purchase.
Generally the regular offer for this is 15,000 points, although there some of my BoardingArea bloggers have reported getting targeted 40,000 bonuses. But it’s certainly not a bad offer.
You’ll also enjoy these exciting benefits:
- 1 mile for every net $1 (purchases minus credits and returns) you spend on your card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Earn miles everywhere Visa is accepted and get Double Miles on Korean Air ticket purchases
- 2 Korean Air VIP Lounge coupons each year
- Redeem miles for award travel and upgrades on SkyTeam and other partner airlines, including Korean Air and domestic partners such as Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines.
The signup offer ends May 31, 2014.
Note that you’ll automatically be considered for the SKYPASS Visa Classic card which earns 5,000 Bonus Miles after the first purchase if you aren’t approved for the Visa Signature. If you’re applying, you want to consider freezing your IDA/ARS reports (see this Hack My Trip post for details).
This is for US residents only.