Check out my post earlier today on how to cut call center hold times by avoiding having to listen to hold music by using gethuman!
United is again having a sale on award miles at 40% off, which makes one mile at 2.26 cpm if you purchase the more than 25,000 miles. This is until June 30th. However I would suggest in nearly all cases that is not the lowest price to get miles, which I say is 2.1 cents. To do that, please check this post.
Uber is also giving away $35 dollars in free credit. Get it here at Gilt City – it ends on the 29th at noon.
Signup up using a referral link (here is mine) and get $10 dollars towards your first ride.
There is a very high ($75) surcharge in Vancouver so it’s basically useless, but I tried it while I was in Toronto and it was great. I highly recommend this when it’s pouring rain, you have no umbrella, and there aren’t any taxis.
Then the hotel rates are not bad, and in some cases they are worth mattress running on!
Finally, you can get 2x the AQM’s on selected domestic and transborder routes in Flex, Latitude, and Executive Class fares. The promotion page is here.
These are the T&C:
- Must be an Aeroplan Member. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can enroll online today by clicking here. Activation of new memberships may take up to 72 hours.
- Must register between May 27, 2013, and July 31, 2013.
- A one-time registration is required and can be completed on this page or by calling 1 800 342-8026.
- Bonus Altitude Qualifying Miles for eligible flights flown will be awarded for all bookings made and traveled between May 27 and July 31, 2013.
- Eligible flights for this promotion are scheduled non-stop flight activities operated by Air Canada or and under the Air Canada Express banner for travel between May 27 and July 31, 2013.
- To qualify, the flight segments must be traveled in the eligible fare options (booking classes) indicated: Flex (M,U,H,Q,V,W,S,K,L,T); Latitude (Y,B); Executive Class Lowest (D,Z); and Executive Class Flexible (J,C).
- Bonus Altitude Qualifying Miles count towards Air Canada Altitude status, however, they do not count towards the Air Canada Minimum Flight Requirement to qualify for 2014 Air Canada Altitude status nor do they count towards the Air Canada Million Mile program.
- Bonus Altitude Qualifying Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed.
- The Bonus Altitude Qualifying Miles will be applied exclusively towards miles earned based on distance flown as per the fare mileage accrual rules. The class of service miles are excluded.
- Valid on published fares eligible for Aeroplan Mile accumulation. Offer is not valid when traveling on an Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass. The offers are not combinable with any other Bonus Altitude Qualifying Mile /or Bonus Aeroplan Mile offers or promotions.
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, etc) will be tracked for this promotion based on the eligibility of the original Economy Class fare purchased.
- Flight rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles and Air Canada Altitude Qualifying Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.
- Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.