Here are some of the best credit cards to get as a Canadian. Let me know you have any questions!
MBNA Alaska Airlines Mastercard (Not Available in Quebec)
- 25,000 Bonus Miles upon approval
- An annual coach Companion Fare every year from $121 (USD)($99 base fare, plus taxes and fees from $22)
- 1 mile per $1 spent on every eligible purchase
- 3 miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, cargo purchases, in-flight purchases and vacation packages
- Redeem miles for flights to over 700 destinations worldwide, including exciting partners such as Cathay Pacific and Emirates
- Secure 24-hour online access to your account information
- International acceptance at millions of locations
- Enhanced security and protection with Chip & PIN technology andPayPass
- Receive 15,000 bonus points with your first $1000 in everyday purchases in the first 3 months
- Earn 4x Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, grocery stores, on dining and entertainment
- Flexible Point Redemption: Purchase travel on your card from any travel provider, then call or go online to redeem your points for the travel purchase.
- Comprehensive travel insurance: Includes travel emergency medical (up to 25 days)
- Complimentary Concierge Services: 24/7 assistance with your travel and lifestyle bookings
- Access to Priority Pass Lounges Worldwide