There’s been a lot of speculation about the 30,000 point signup bonus for AMEX Starwood card for Americans as they’ve been banner ads on Flyertalk that have the link but redirected to a 25,000 points application.
Today several Delta and Starwood Elites have already received emails with an updated working link. I’m not sure whether the offer is targeted or not (as I didn’t receive the email) but looking at the application landing it does not seem that this offer is limited to those who have received the email.
These are links to the offers:
- Earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints® after your first purchase on the Card
- Earn 20,000 bonus Starpoints after you make $5,000 in purchases on the card in the first 6 months of Cardmembership
- Apply for an Instant Account and start earning Starpoints today
- Redeem Starpoints for free nights at over 1,100 hotels & resorts in nearly 100 countries. Note: Some hotels may have mandatory service and resort charges.
- Receive credit for 5 nights and 2 stays toward SPG elite status each year
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG hotels and resorts – that’s 2 Starpoints for using the Card in addition to the Starpoints you earn as an SPG member.
- Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
- Offer ends September 3rd, 2013
† Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have had this product within the last 12 months.
Always always check your credit scores and plan your applications carefully!
- Don’t sign up if you are looking for a loan in the near future
- Don’t sign up if you are not going to pay of your balances in full
Remember that for Canadians the current best signup bonus for the AMEX SPG personal card is 20,000 points for their public offer and 21,000 points through non-public offer.