The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite and Visa Infinite Privilege are one of the best credit cards available for Canadian consumers, whether you’re an extremely frequent traveller or just starting out. You can currently earn up to 30,000 miles with the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite, and 55,000 with the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege.
Please note, these signup offers will be ending tonight, at 11:59PM Eastern.
The signup bonus for each card works as follows:
- 15,000 Aeroplan Miles with your first Purchase
- 10,000 Aeroplan Miles when you keep your Account in good standing for 90 days after Account approval
- 5,000 Aeroplan Miles when you add an Authorized User by June 14, with activation by July 31
- 25,000 Aeroplan Miles with your first Purchase
- 25,000 Aeroplan Miles when you keep your Account in good standing for 90 days after Account approval
- 5,000 Aeroplan Miles when you add an Authorized User by June 14, with activation by July 31.
If you don’t currently have a bank account with TD, you may also qualify for a $300 signup bonus for an all-inclusive account, that waives the annual fee for the Visa Infinite in perpetuity. The benefits stack on each other if you get both products.
Additional Reading: Great Deal – $300 Bonus and 30k Aeroplan for Credit Card + Bank Account!
A few weeks, I picked up the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite, and (part) of the signup bonus has finally posted!
If you have trouble with getting the correct welcome offer, make sure you reference the source code you applied with. On the application URL, its located at the very end – “gZQM3″. Shoot me an email if you have trouble.
Remember that there are two other issuers that let you earn additional miles – American Express and TD Bank USA. American Express Membership Rewards transfers at a 1:1 ratio to Aeroplan. They currently have four charge cards earning Membership Rewards with improved bonuses – all at historical highs.
- American Express Business Platinum Card: Get up to 75,000 Membership Rewards Points!
- American Express Business Gold Card: Get up to 40,000 Membership Rewards Points!
- American Express Platinum Card: Get up to 60,000 Membership Reward Points!
- American Express Gold Rewards Card: Get up to 30,000 Membership Rewards Points!
TD Bank USA also has a Visa Signature Card offering 25,000 Aeroplan Miles as a signup bonus.
If you are solely a Canadian resident without a US credit report, you cannot apply online. You must mail or fax the PDF application so they can pull your Canadian Transunion score.