TPG also has a very good article on baggage fees and baggage delivery services.
Aeroplan also has a promotion out for 50% bonus miles on premium class travel.
- Must be an Aeroplan Member. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you enroll online today by clicking here. Activation of new memberships may take up to 72 hours.
- Must register between May 7, 2013, and September 2, 2013.
- A one-time registration for all offers is required and can be completed on this page or by calling 1 800 342-8026.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles for eligible round-trip or 2 one-way flight segments flown will be awarded for new bookings made as of May 7, 2013, for travel between June 17, 2013 and September 2, 2013. For travel in Premium rouge travel between July 1, 2013 and September 2, 2013.
- Valid on eligible scheduled non-stop flights operated by Air Canada and under the Air Canada Express™ banner for travel between June 17, 2013, and September 2, 2013. Valid on scheduled Air Canada rouge flights between July 1 and September 2, 2013.
- Air Canada Premium Economy service begins July 1, 2013, on nonstop flights between Montreal and Paris.
- To qualify, the flight segments must be travelled in the eligible fare options (booking classes) indicated: Air Canada: Premium Economy (O); Executive Class Lowest (D, Z); Executive Class Flexible (C, J); Executive First Lowest (C, D, Z); Executive First Flexible (J). Air Canada rouge: Premium rouge (O).
- Valid on published fares eligible for Aeroplan Mile accumulation. Offer not applicable when travelling on any Air Canada Flight Pass.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Air Canada Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude™.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed.
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, etc) will not be eligible for this promotion since its based on the eligibility of the original Economy Class fare purchased.
- flight rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.
- Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.